21 inc News
21 Inc. is a blockchain and cryptocurrency technology startup based in San Francisco and founded by Balaji S. Srinivasan, Daniel Firu, Matt Pauker, Nigel Drego and Veerbhan Kheterpal in 2014. In 2015, the startup raised a record $116 million in venture capital, which was the largest investment at that time accumulated by a startup in the cryptocurrency industry. Initially, the company didn’t reveal its activity until, in 2015, it announced the development and potential of 21 Inc. to make Bitcoin mining cheaper. BitShare allowed users to start mining digital currency from any internet-connected device without any special software. Also, the company issued a Bitcoin computer that allowed users to do Bitcoin mining, make transactions and develop applications using the Bitcoin protocol. In 2017, the company changed its specialization to being a token-based social network and rename itself Earn.com.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- 'Sviluppatore blockchain' è il lavoro emergente in più rapida crescita, svela LinkedIn
- 'Cos'è Bitcoin' fra le domande più cercate in rete nel 2018, svela Google Trends
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain
- Nuova truffa a base di Bitcoin: "Paga 20.000$ o l'edificio salterà in aria"