Bitlegal is a company that tracks all changes in the regulatory landscape of cryptocurrency, digital assets and distributed ledgers in countries all around the world. The first version of Bitlegal was launched by Zachary Taylor — New York-based entrepreneur — in 2014. It started when Zachary was thinking about normalizing the existing official positions of various governments on cryptocurrency and had an image of the current situation in the world. He took the political map and colored countries in the way that they think about Bitcoin and its adoption. The project was first presented to users on Reddit and received very positive feedback, encouraging the creator to develop the idea. The Bitlegal map and all the information about different regulatory regimes in countries can be seen on the official website.
- La droga è sparita: Mike Novogratz compara gli attuali mercati delle criptovalute ad una clinica di metadone
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute
- L'exchange Kraken sta organizzando una Offering privata per gli investitori più facoltosi
- La disintermediazione delle criptovalute preoccupa l'organo di regolamentazione bancaria della Nigeria
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors