BitRuble is a national Russian cryptocurrency that is supposed to be issued and circulated under the control of the Central Bank of Russia. As all cryptocurrencies that are outside the control of the government are banned, BitRuble would be a competitor to Bitcoin and other virtual currencies. The first large investment that was made in BitRuble was by Qiwi, a Russian payment service provider, in order to develop the first cryptocurrency designed for the Russian market. BitRuble is supposed to be similar to Bitcoin, but — unlike any other digital currency — BitRuble's price and other properties will be regulated by the Central Bank of Russia. The launch of a national Russian crypto coin was planned in 2016. However, it is still unavailable for those who want BitRuble to buy it.
- Direttore del DTTC: le blockchain potrebbero "mettere a repentaglio la sicurezza" del sistema finanziario
- L'exchange di criptovalute Binance aggiunge il supporto alla stablecoin USDC di Circle
- CEO di BitPay: l'adozione di massa dei pagamenti su blockchain arriverà tra 3-5 anni
- I modelli di business dovrebbero essere "ripensati" per le blockchain, sostiene un rappresentante di Barclays
- Coinbase reintegra il supporto per PayPal, attualmente soltanto per gli Stati Uniti