CCEDK is a Danish cryptocurrency exchange platform. The CCEDK exchange was founded in Denmark in 2014. In the middle of 2015, CCEDK crypto coins’ exchange announced its reorganization. According to the official website of CCEDK, the exchange introduced the world’s first decentralized, multi-lingual fintech exchange, OpenLedger, which allows users to convert Bitcoin to SmartCoins that are pegged by fiat currencies. SmartCoins are directly convertible to cash via popular payment processors. In 2015, CCEDK released the Nano Card, the first cryptocurrency debit card. Besides that, CCEDK has its own crypto coin named Obits (OBITS) that were created in order to reward holders with a share of the revenues from CCEDK transactions.
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- Un importante client di Ethereum aggiorna il proprio software in preparazione all'hard fork Constantinople
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Bitcoin vicino ai 3.400$, altro lieve calo dei mercati delle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 12 dicembre