Eric Grill News
Eric Grill is an American entrepreneur and software developer. Eric Grill’s Bitcoin career started in 2012, when he realized the great potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. From that moment, he has been mining, trading and advocating for Bitcoin, as he believes that is a new means of e-commerce. Currently, Eric Grill is an active member of the cryptocurrency community — he is frequently interviewed at and invited to conferences and meetings related to the technology. Eric Grill thought that Bitcoin could be used by people only if everyone has access to it, which marked the moment that the idea of Bitcoin ATMs appeared. In 2013, he co-founded CoinOutlet — a Bitcoin ATM provider — which issued their first Bitcoin ATM in less than a year.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- 'Sviluppatore blockchain' è il lavoro emergente in più rapida crescita, svela LinkedIn
- 'Cos'è Bitcoin' fra le domande più cercate in rete nel 2018, svela Google Trends
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain