Ether.camp is a social project that organizes hackathons — a event when a large number of people meet to take part in cooperative computing programming. These ether.camp hackathons usually take several days, and a hackathon once took five weeks. The project was launched by Roman Mandeleil in 2014. Besides this, ether.camp includes projects that work as a popular Ethereum block explorer and smart contracts analysis tool provider. Every hackathon organized by ether.camp invites anyone interested to get involved with the next revolution in order to take cryptocurrency and blockchain ideas and make them a reality. Ether.camp provides all participants with the required tools and resources for their work. Besides that, every hackathon has a winner, which receives a $50,000 reward in the cryptocurrency of their preference. The list of hackathon projects can be seen on Ether.camp’s github page.
- Presidente della SEC Jay Clayton: le ICO possono essere utili, ma "le leggi sulle security devono essere rispettate"
- Una delle più importanti banche della Corea del Sud archivierà i propri dati su una blockchain
- Negli ultimi cinque mesi, le dApp sulla rete EOS hanno perso quasi 1 mln di dollari in seguito ad attacchi hacker
- Bitmain chiude il proprio centro di sviluppo blockchain in Israele a causa delle condizioni sfavorevoli del mercato
- PayPal lancia un nuovo sistema di ricompense basato su blockchain per i propri dipendenti