Film is a method of communication that represents a series of images shown at a speed which creates the illusion of moving images. The film industry brings in billions of dollars per year and has a great impact on mass culture and public consciousness. Films are used as a tool for educational, recreational and social purposes and strongly reflect the social marks of the era it was made in. The cryptocurrency outburst also influenced the film industry and is reflected in some Bitcoin films. Films about Bitcoin are interesting for mass consumers due to a lot of controversy surrounding cryptocurrency. Films about Bitcoin often speak of important events in Bitcoin popularization, influential people and the financial outcome of Bitcoin’s emergence. Cryptocurrency is also used for Bitcoin film funding. Crowdfunding has recently implemented Bitcoin usage, but it already became a popular tool for financing interesting projects.
- Vitalik Buterin: Proof-of-Stake e sharding renderanno le blockchain 'mille volte' più efficienti
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors
- La Spagna pianifica l'introduzione di regolamentazioni per criptovalute e blockchain
- La droga è sparita: Mike Novogratz compara gli attuali mercati delle criptovalute ad una clinica di metadone