First Global Credit News
First Global Credit is a financial company that provides services of generating a return from holding Bitcoin without the need to sell it. The company was founded in 2014 by Gavin Smith — CEO and risk management specialist — and Marcie Terman — the communications director and financial data security company director. The main offices are headquartered in London and Hong Kong. The first presentation of activity of First Global Credit was at the Bitcoin Conference in Las Vegas. According to the company’s representatives, the new trading and investing platform was created to close the gap between virtual currencies and global fund markets. Currently, the company provides such services as Trading Stock Markets using cryptocurrency as margin and Currency Switch service for money exchange, etc.
- L'exchange Gemini dei fratelli Winklevoss arriva su smartphone grazie alla nuova app
- L'Assemblea Nazionale della Corea del Sud ha tenuto un dibattito con alcuni exchange locali
- È più probabile che il Bitcoin raggiunga i 100$ che i 100.000$, afferma un economista di Harvard
- Bitcoin sotto i 3.400$, continua la volatilità dei mercati
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 10 dicembre