La polizia iraniana ha sequestrato un camion che stava trasportando 117 miner di criptovalute, per un valore di 277.000$.
Iran — also known as Persia or, officially, the Islamic Republic of Iran — is a sovereign state in Western Asia. Iran is one of the richest Asian countries, as it is the 18th economy by the volume of national production. In 2017, Bitcoin in Iran was considered as an alternative currency because the government wanted to ban U.S. dollars after the U.S. had imposed a ban on entry for seven Arabic states, including Iran. However, according to Iran’s Bitcoin regulation which were issued in 2017, work with cryptocurrency is prohibited for all financial establishments and exchanges. According to Iran’s central bank, cryptocurrency is used for the financing of terrorism, money laundering and making transactions between the criminals.
- Binance annuncia 'Venus', un nuovo progetto in competizione con Libra
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti
- Analisi dei prezzi 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM
- Charlie Lee, fondatore di LTC, ha svelato il proprio investimento nell'azienda Casa