La polizia iraniana ha sequestrato un camion che stava trasportando 117 miner di criptovalute, per un valore di 277.000$.
Iran — also known as Persia or, officially, the Islamic Republic of Iran — is a sovereign state in Western Asia. Iran is one of the richest Asian countries, as it is the 18th economy by the volume of national production. In 2017, Bitcoin in Iran was considered as an alternative currency because the government wanted to ban U.S. dollars after the U.S. had imposed a ban on entry for seven Arabic states, including Iran. However, according to Iran’s Bitcoin regulation which were issued in 2017, work with cryptocurrency is prohibited for all financial establishments and exchanges. According to Iran’s central bank, cryptocurrency is used for the financing of terrorism, money laundering and making transactions between the criminals.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Soltanto un quarto dei consumatori tedeschi sarebbe disposto ad utilizzare Libra, svela un sondaggio
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'