Jose Rodriguez News
Jose Rodriguez is Bitso’s head of payments and business development. Bitso is a Mexican Bitcoin exchange that was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Mexico City. Bitso was the first cryptocurrency exchange in Mexico and provides the exchange of Bitcoin and the Mexican peso. Jose Rodriguez is also the former CEO of a cryptocurrency exchange named Unisend Mexico, which was acquired by Bitso. For a long time, Jose Rodriguez worked in Mexican and U.S. financial institutions at various positions. Since 2013, he became one of the main figures of Bitcoin in Mexico. Jose Rodriguez, as Bitso’s vice president of payments, frequently participates in various blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events. He is also recognized as a fintech investor, the author of cryptocurrency-related articles and a blockchain promoter.
- Malesia: Banca centrale e regolatore finanziario stanno "mettendo in atto" le normative sulle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 7 dicembre
- Double Spending su Bitcoin Cash SV: un video dimostra che chiunque può farlo tramite le transazioni "0-conf"
- Il direttore di un famoso fondo di beneficenza ritiene che il crollo di mercato sia solo "un piccolo ostacolo"
- Ethereum: l'hard fork "Constantinople" arriverà a metà gennaio