Jure Pirc News
Jure Pirc is the president of the Bitcoin Association Slovenia. The company is a Slovenia-based, nonprofit organization aimed at growing the people’s awareness of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Jure Pirc is an active member of the Bitcoin community. His involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014. Jure Pirc writes for Cointelegraph Slovenia, he is the CTO of AquariusCoin, blockchain director at TajCoin and a founder of LanaCoin. In addition, he is the CEO of BLOCKMASTER blockchain tehnologije. Jure Pirc believes in innovative technologies and that Slovenian citizens will soon adopt cryptocurrency. Additionally, he works as an event manager for the Bitcoin Association Slovenia and, besides that, he is frequently invited to be a conference speaker or interview guest.
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors
- Cina: l'area economica di Shenzhen utilizzerà la tecnologia blockchain nella fatturazione elettronica
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"
- Mercati delle criptovalute in lieve rialzo, Bitcoin supera quota 3.400$
- Un importante client di Ethereum aggiorna il proprio software in preparazione all'hard fork Constantinople