Peerplays is an open-source, decentralized, blockchain-based platform developed for gaming and betting organizations. According to the official website of the gaming and wagering platform, it is designed to bring fair gaming to the public and replace traditional betting establishments and casinos. Peerplays was founded by Jonathan Baha’i and Michael Malney in 2016. The Peerplays ICO was conducted in 2017. Peerplays representatives claim that the gaming industry will become fairer, faster, more transparent and more secure with this application. Peerplays news is also about the creation of innovative betting apps and the development of the Peerplays ecosystem, with the launch of Peerplays Core Wallet for storage of the Peerplays coin (PPY), which were created only for internal use.
- Nuova truffa a base di Bitcoin: "Paga 20.000$ o l'edificio salterà in aria"
- La banca spagnola BBVA conclude un prestito su blockchain da 150 mln di euro con Porsche Holding
- L'exchange di criptovalute Binance aggiunge il supporto alla stablecoin USDC di Circle
- Coinbase reintegra il supporto per PayPal, attualmente soltanto per gli Stati Uniti
- Binance Labs rilascia la prima serie di progetti blockchain