Susanne Tarkowski News
Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof is a Bitnation’ founder, a virtual boardless post-nation state governance alternative. The main idea of creating a project like this came to her from Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof’s personal biography. She was born in Sweden and her parents had different origins, French and Polish. Susanne’s father couldn’t get citizenship for 10 years and, since then, she was thinking about the idea of replacing the existing system. In 2011, Susanne Tarkowski found out about Bitcoin technology for the first time and, in 2012, she got her first Bitcoin from a friend. Susanne is optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies and even her marriage was registered in 2016 on the Bitnation blockchain.
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- Un importante client di Ethereum aggiorna il proprio software in preparazione all'hard fork Constantinople
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Bitcoin vicino ai 3.400$, altro lieve calo dei mercati delle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 12 dicembre