The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) is a cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies-related event that is aimed to spread awareness about such technologies and their prospects. TNABC is a popular annual conference, a place for many invited experts, speakers, entrepreneurs, investors, etc. Besides that, TNABC works as an exhibition hall for over 20 new projects involved in the development of various products and services in order that their representatives can introduce the projects to the interested public. In addition, projects from the exhibition hall can conduct an ICO right on the main stage of the event. The first TNABC Bitcoin event was conducted in 2014. TNABC is a Miami-originated conference that is also conducted in other cities and countries. Usually, TNABC is a part of the World Blockchain Forum.
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- Un importante client di Ethereum aggiorna il proprio software in preparazione all'hard fork Constantinople
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Bitcoin vicino ai 3.400$, altro lieve calo dei mercati delle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 12 dicembre