The Wings platform is an Ethereum-based platform for the creation and funding of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO). Wings enables proposals to the Wings DAO community for discussion, review and forecasting of various success factors. The Wings blockchain uses swarm intelligence and machine-based predictive modeling for forecasting, smart contracts and engagement solutions for a trusted crowdfunding system, flexible governance and participation models for administration. The Wings AI, combined with integrated chatbots in popular messengers, helps choose the best DAO projects and fund high-rated projects through the Wings blockchain. The Wings white paper was released on September 26, 2016, by Serguei Popov and others. The Wings token currently has a capitalization of over $20 million and is actively traded on major Bitcoin exchanges.
- Blockstream lancia un quinto satellite per trasmettere la blockchain del Bitcoin dallo spazio
- Direttore di Blockchain Capital: "gli investitori si pentiranno di non aver comprato adesso"
- Israele: la società di servizi finanziari GMT si unisce a RippleNet
- Atari pianifica il lancio di 'versioni blockchain' di due popolari giochi per cellulare
- Secondo Mike Novogratz, CEO di Galaxy Digital, Bitcoin ha quasi terminato il proprio declino