In un post sul blog del FMI, Il direttore operativo Christine Lagarde sottolinea la necessità di regolamentazioni atte a proteggere i consumatori e a prevenire ...
Alpha Bay News
AlphaBay Market was one of the most popular darknet trading platforms. AlphaBay was operating via online service of the Tor network. The AlphaBay marketplace was launched in 2014 and, for obvious reasons, the founders of the platform had remained unknown until AlphaBay was shut down due to law enforcement action in 2017. There were over 300,000 advertisements for drugs, arms, fake documents, stolen credit cards and other illegal goods and services. Just like other darknet markets, the AlphaBay black market used Bitcoin as an anonymous payment method. However, relative to other darknet markets AlphaBay accepted other cryptocurrencies as well. By the time of AlphaBay’s takedown, the platform’s size was ten times larger than that of its predecessor, Silk Road.
- Tom Lee: i 13 motivi per cui il Crypto Winter è ormai giunto al termine
- CEO di Ripple: anche i colossi del settore bancario dovranno accettare criptovalute e blockchain
- ETF sul Bitcoin di VanEck e Bitwise: arriva l'ennesimo rinvio della SEC
- Bitcoin scende sotto i 7.900$, lievi perdite per tutte le criptovalute principali
- Il network britannico Calastone sposterà tutto il suo sistema su blockchain