A meetup is an informal meeting with a pre-established date. Meetups gather two or more people to discuss various topics in an unofficial atmosphere for generating maximum opportunity for freedom of speech to the participants. Meetups are an important part of public discussion that allows experts of different fields to propose, consider and implement new ideas. Blockchain meetups help Bitcoin enthusiasts and professionals of cryptocurrency-related fields in talking about new protocols, technologies and the future of the cryptocurrency. Meetups are sometimes hard to organize, as many attendees may feel uncomfortable with visiting the event at a particular time. The Meetup app may help with attending and performing meetups of your topic of interest by proposing the nearest meetups and helping with the registration of your future presence.
- Coinbase reintegra il supporto per PayPal, attualmente soltanto per gli Stati Uniti
- Direttore del DTTC: le blockchain potrebbero "mettere a repentaglio la sicurezza" del sistema finanziario
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 14 dicembre
- I modelli di business dovrebbero essere "ripensati" per le blockchain, sostiene un rappresentante di Barclays
- Binance Labs rilascia la prima serie di progetti blockchain