BlockShow 2018 annuncia il proprio debutto a Berlino, questa volta più grande che mai.
Berlin is the capital of Germany and its largest city. Berlin has a population of over 3.7 million people and an area of 891.7 square kilometers. Berlin is considered a global center in terms of culture, politics, science and media. Berlin is an established place for enterprises of technology, financial services, research, manufacturing and many other fields. Berlin startups are rapidly emerging and developing, as the city has a convenient business climate. Strong specialists and a large amount of capital accumulated in the city is bringing more and more young companies to Berlin. Berlin fintech companies are stimulated with strong financial services companies and high-tech development of businesses placed in the city. Berlin fintech conferences are some of the most influential in the industry and have gained the attention of world’s major business players.
- Il Bitcoin è utilizzato nel 98% dei ransomware che chiedono riscatti in criptovaluta
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile
- Secondo Adamant Capital, il mercato ribassista è ormai agli sgoccioli
- L'exchange di criptovalute Poloniex supporterà USDT sulla blockchain di Tron
- La blockchain di Bitcoin SV ha subito una serie di riorganizzazioni, ma non sono stati identificati casi di double spending