La casa d'aste Wilsons Auctions venderà l'equivalente di 430.000$ in criptovalute sequestrate dalla polizia federale belga
An auction is public trade of different kinds of goods and assets. An auction is organized with rules set in advanced that can differ from auction to auction. Nevertheless, one common thing for every event like this is competition between potential buyers in order to find the winner of the auction. Competition is necessary, as initially the price for the displayed product is lower than its market price. As well as other things, cryptocurrency can be sold in an auction and BTC auctions are popular, as almost everybody can afford to buy them there. Usually, it is Bitcoin that had been confiscated from criminals and sold in a police or FBI Bitcoin auction. In 2016, there began a daily Gemini auction of Bitcoin for dollars, which the exchange platform launched.
- Andrew Yang, candidato alle prossime elezioni statunitensi, desidera regolamentazioni chiare per criptovalute
- Nel 2018, le entrate di Coinbase sono state del 60% inferiori rispetto a quanto previsto dall'azienda
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.250$
- SBI Holdings: la rimozione di Bitcoin Cash durante gli eventi che hanno coinvolto Bitcoin SV è stata solo una coincidenza
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile