Bitspark is a company that provides financial services through cryptocurrency for the Asia-Pacific region. The company was founded by George Harrap and Maxine Ryan in 2014. Currently, the main office of Bitspark is headquartered in Hong Kong. According to the official website of Bitspark, the company is the pioneer of the first blockchain-powered remittances service in the world, in addition to offering a cryptocurrency trading exchange. The main goal of Bitspark is to provide payment solutions to businesses and individuals with fast processing at a low operational cost. On its website, users can find Bitspark’s prices for various cryptocurrencies. Bitspark conducted an ICO for their new project Bitspark Zephyr, which specializes in the transfer of fiat money through the blockchain.
- L'exchange Kraken sta organizzando una Offering privata per gli investitori più facoltosi
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"
- La disintermediazione delle criptovalute preoccupa l'organo di regolamentazione bancaria della Nigeria
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors