Mozilla Firefox ha lanciato un'opzione per la protezione dal cryptojacking nelle versioni Nightly 68 e Beta 67
Malicious software, or malware, is a piece software made to damage a computer or a network. Malware operates from within the targeted system and needs to be implanted into it before the execution of its program. Trojan malware is one of the most popular damaging tools, which is usually executed by the misled user themself. An executed trojan can offer hackers the opportunity to access a user’s private information, install some mining malware or encryption malware without the target’s knowledge about it. Malware can be used for various purposes, such as to damage system maintenance, or to gain access to trade secrets or to secret government information. Bitcoin-stealing malware and other cryptocurrency-targeted programs are also widely used alongside the malware for stealing fiat money. The problem of malware for businesses and users becomes more concerning with the growing speed of IT-implementation into daily life.
- Possibile affare da 13,2 mld di dollari per Disney, comprese quote negli exchange di criptovalute Korbit e Bitstamp
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Ottimo trimestre per Ripple, vendite di XRP in crescita del 31%
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 aprile