"C'è qualcosa di profondamente antiamericano in tutto questo", ha commentato il CEO di Coinbase riguardo ai senatori che hanno spinto Visa, Mastercard e Stripe ...
MasterCard Worldwide, or MasterCard incorporated, is an international payment system and transnational financial corporation that unifies 22,000 financial organizations in 210 countries around the world. The company was founded in 1966 with the merger of several Californian banks to compete with Bank of America, which currently works with Visa — MasterCard’s main opponent. The company is currently headquartered in New York and MasterCard’s CEO is Ajaypal Singh Banga. The main activity of MasterCard is the processing of payments between the acquired banks, which serve as the place of trades, and other credit corporations that use MasterCard’s debit and credit cards. The MasterCard association is aimed at managing the business, promoting the brand, and developing and implementing new technologies, such as a contactless way of making payment called PayPass.
- Deputato USA: Facebook dovrebbe usare Bitcoin invece di creare Libra
- Europol: i ransomware crypto rimangono l'attacco informatico più diffuso
- L'Oxford English Dictionary aggiunge la parola 'Satoshi', la più piccola unità di Bitcoin
- Binance lancia un ETP basato su BNB sul SIX Swiss Exchange
- CME: malgrado i ribassi, l'interesse degli investitori in Bitcoin è ancora forte