Sasha Ivanov News
Sasha Ivanov is the Waves cryptocurrency platform founder and CEO. Sasha Ivanov was born in Ukraine and he holds a bachelor’s degree in physics from Moscow State University. Sasha Ivanov’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013, when he founded the cryptocurrency exchange coinmat.com, which currently works as a gateway service for users of the Waves platform. Before working with cryptocurrency technologies, he had been working as a software developer for electronic payment systems and a programmer of neural networks for financial markets’ forecasting. Besides that, Sasha Ivanov launched the world’s first blockchain-based fiat token, CoinoUSD, and the first tradable cryptocurrency index, Coinoindex.com. Sasha Ivanov’s net worth remains unknown. However, he once admitted that he had raised over $16 million from Waves.
- L'exchange Gemini dei fratelli Winklevoss arriva su smartphone grazie alla nuova app
- L'Assemblea Nazionale della Corea del Sud ha tenuto un dibattito con alcuni exchange locali
- È più probabile che il Bitcoin raggiunga i 100$ che i 100.000$, afferma un economista di Harvard
- Bitcoin sotto i 3.400$, continua la volatilità dei mercati
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 10 dicembre