Secondo alcuni esperti, le istituzioni finanziarie dovranno totalmente rimpiazzare la propria infrastruttura informatica per poter adottare la blockchain.
Scotland is a country that is part of United Kingdom and is located in the northern part of the the island of Great Britain. Scotland has an area of around 80,000 square kilometers and a population of 5.5 million people. Scotland has a strong, free market, developed economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in Europe and a strong level of labor productivity. The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, is one of the strongest financial centers in the world, which provides a great base for the development of fintech in Scotland. The high level of education and major industries — being computing, electronics and life sciences, alongside agriculture, construction and others — brings a lot of importance for the support of developing technology in Scotland. A U.K.’s law has been implemented to control Bitcoin in Scotland. Bitcoin is treated as a foreign currency for taxing and accounting and is totally legal.
- Possibile affare da 13,2 mld di dollari per Disney, comprese quote negli exchange di criptovalute Korbit e Bitstamp
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Ottimo trimestre per Ripple, vendite di XRP in crescita del 31%
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 aprile