Coin Dance News
Coin Dance is an online platform that positions itself as a community-driven, Bitcoin statistics and services platform. Coin Dance’s Bitcoin surveys are conducted by their platform team, who collect such information as trading volumes, percentages of people supporting Segwit rather than Bitcoin Unlimited, and so on. Coin Dance is divided into eight parts, depending on the topic. For example, there are Coin Dance block statistics, which include information on the number of blocks discovered by different pools, and Coin Dance BCH blocks statistics, as well as others. The company was founded in 2016 with the main goal of Coin Dance being to provide easy access to information on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in order to facilitate the flourishing of great ideas and diversity of various communities to grow.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain
- Nuova truffa a base di Bitcoin: "Paga 20.000$ o l'edificio salterà in aria"
- La banca spagnola BBVA conclude un prestito su blockchain da 150 mln di euro con Porsche Holding
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 14 dicembre