Gavin Andresen News
Gavin Andresen is an American programmer who is the main software developer for the reference implementation of the Bitcoin client software. In 2010, after Satoshi Nakamoto had announced he would be leaving the project, Andresen took on a leading position by joining the core team. In 2012, Gavin Andresen founded the Bitcoin Foundation in order to find support for the development of virtual currency. Currently, he is the main research officer of the project. Andresen also has access to the special alert key that allows him to send messages about internal problems of the network to all its users. Gavin Andresen’s net worth is about $2 million, most of which is in Bitcoin. The support of Gavin Andresen behind Bitcoin Cash is currently a hotly debated subject, as he has published a comment on his Twitter describing BCH as the successor of his work on the BTC project.
- Le nuove leggi di Hong Kong potrebbero danneggiare l'industria locale delle criptovalute, affermano gli esperti
- Il numero di indirizzi univoci sulla rete Etehreum supera i 50 milioni, mentre quello di indirizzi attivi continua a scendere
- Secondo un rapporto, più dell'80% del volume generato dalle prime 25 coppie di trading BTC sarebbe generato tramite wash trading
- La CONSOB sospende due società che offrivano schemi di investimento fraudolenti basati su criptovaluta
- Dai wallet delle ICO sono usciti più di 400.000 ETH in 30 giorni, lo rivela una nuova ricerca