Greeks have used the term ‘Gnosis’ in the meaning of an insight or knowledge about the nature of humanity. It is commonly used to this day, in philosophy, science and religion. The current gnosis definition has been widened to all kinds of a certain knowledge. The term was adopted by the GNOSIS company — a business that is working in the field of market-driven forecasting. The Gnosis platform is Ethereum-based, enables smart contracts and is totally transparent. Gnosis’ funding token — the Gnosis coin — has a market capitalization of over $50 million. Prediction markets can be used for price discovery, market-based governance, securities prediction and insurance estimation. Gnosis is also the host of DappCon — a nonprofit developer conference that focuses on decentralized applications and the Ethereum infrastructure, which is held in Berlin. The Gnosis company is headquartered in Gibraltar.
- Il cryptojacking è sempre più popolare: in alcuni paesi supera addirittura i ransomware
- Il valore del Bitcoin sarà 'molto più alto' fra tre anni, assicura il cofondatore di Circle Jeremy Allaire
- Top 5 criptovalute della settimana: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin
- Secondo un rapporto, più dell'80% del volume generato dalle prime 25 coppie di trading BTC sarebbe generato tramite wash trading
- Il numero di indirizzi univoci sulla rete Etehreum supera i 50 milioni, mentre quello di indirizzi attivi continua a scendere