Ron Karpovich, dirigente di JPMorgan Chase, ha affermato che è presente "più collaborazione che concorrenza" fra istituzioni finanziarie e settore delle criptov...
Jamie Dimon News
James L. “Jamie” Dimon is an American banker, businessman, and billionaire. Since 2005, he has been the chief executive officer of the largest American financial holding company JPMorgan Chase. Jamie Dimon’s net worth as of 2018 is $1,27 billion. Among the cryptocurrency community, Jamie Dimon has received the reputation as one of strongest Bitcoin critics because of his announcement in 2017 that cryptocurrency was a fraud and that any traders who sold it would be immediately fired. Later he said that he wasn’t interested in dealing with cryptocurrency because of the potential risks involved. Nevertheless, in 2018, Jamie Dimon was all over the news because of his new-found acceptance of cryptocurrencies, though would only agree to use them in the case of total regulation.
- Prezzo di Ethereum stabile nonostante l'hard fork, lievi guadagni per le altcoin
- Voice, la piattaforma social basata su EOS, annuncia il lancio della beta
- Ethereum completa l'hard fork Istanbul: ampia adozione da parte della comunità
- Blockchain e stampa 3D per la supply chain del settore aerospaziale
- Direttore della BRI rivaluta le CBDC: 'potrebbero aprire nuove possibilità'