Il presidente russo Vladimir Putin ha imposto una nuova data limite, entro la quale il paese dovrà adottare delle regolamentazioni per l'industria delle monete ...
Vladimir Putin is the current president of Russia, who had previously held this position from 2000 to 2008 and had been Prime Minister from 1999 to 2000 and from 2008 to 2012. Putin’s domestic policies are aimed at maintaining a vertical power structure, stable economic growth and conservative policies. The Russian economy during Putin’s rule has become over-regulated and Moscow-centric. Putin is a sceptic of Bitcoin and has plans of establishing strict cryptocurrency regulations. However, under Putin’s presidency, Russia has become a Bitcoin mining center and has a large number of cryptocurrency users. Putin also has a coin named after him – Putincoin, which is not very popular, but has managed to establish a market capitalization of $1.85 mln. Putin is a technology enthusiast and has released some laws directed at building a digital economy for Russia.
- Andrew Yang, candidato alle prossime elezioni statunitensi, desidera regolamentazioni chiare per criptovalute
- Nel 2018, le entrate di Coinbase sono state del 60% inferiori rispetto a quanto previsto dall'azienda
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.250$
- SBI Holdings: la rimozione di Bitcoin Cash durante gli eventi che hanno coinvolto Bitcoin SV è stata solo una coincidenza
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile