Secondo Tim Draper, grazie a Bitcoin, il mondo non sarà più "in mano ai dittatori".
Notizie Tim Draper
Tim Draper is a pioneer of business ventures in the USA and a co-founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) Venture Company, which has a leading position in terms of venture investments in technological companies that are in the early stages of development. Currently, venture capitalist Tim Draper is actively investing into cryptocurrency and he is one of the primary investors in the Tezos project, which has attracted a record $232 million in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Tim Draper’s attitude toward Bitcoin has become popular due to his positivity, remaining unchanged even after the conflict with Tezos team members and the blocking of all assets of the company. According to Tim Draper, cryptocurrency represents freedom and is superior to the traditional financial system.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Soltanto un quarto dei consumatori tedeschi sarebbe disposto ad utilizzare Libra, svela un sondaggio
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'