Coin Center News
Coin Center is a nonprofit advocacy and research organization specializing on things related to cryptocurrency issues of public policy and the support and promoting of decentralized blockchain based technologies, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. Coin Center, according to their official website, is the company aimed at building a better understanding of such technologies and to provide regulatory framework that will protect the freedom of innovation of blockchain technologies without regulations. Coin Center’s Bitcoin-related activity started in 2014 and currently the main office is headquartered in Washington D.C. The company produces and publishes research from experts and media about blockchain technology and is a prominent advocate.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- 'Sviluppatore blockchain' è il lavoro emergente in più rapida crescita, svela LinkedIn
- 'Cos'è Bitcoin' fra le domande più cercate in rete nel 2018, svela Google Trends
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain
- Nuova truffa a base di Bitcoin: "Paga 20.000$ o l'edificio salterà in aria"