Due fratelli israeliani sono stati arrestati per aver condotto l'attacco hacker ai danni dell'exchange di criptovalute Bitfinex, nonché una serie di truffe tram...
Notizie Crimine Informatico
Cybercrime is a crime made on/against computers and/or a network. Computers and networks may be both a tool or a target of an attacker. Cryptocurrency cybercrimes and Bitcoin-oriented cybercrimes are now an inseparable part of the industry. Cryptocurrency allows cybercrimes like hacking, phishing and various scamming schemes. There were a lot of notable cryptocurrency thefts with the latest cybercrime cases being the Coincheck hack (with $400 million worth of NEM tokens stolen in 2018) and NiceHash (with $60 million stolen). Cybercrimes also may be performed within the blockchain, like the infamous DAO event, where $50 million worth of Ethereum was taken by the hacker and led to the hard fork of the whole platform. Different types of wallet services for altcoins are one of the main targets of cybercrimes, as a flaw in the system gives hacker access to multiple accounts.
- Arrestato in Italia l'ex CEO di WEX, spin-off dell'exchange BTC-e
- Le aziende petrolifere potrebbero ridurre le proprie spese del 30% grazie alla blockchain, afferma il CEO di Data Gumbo
- Analisi dei prezzi, 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM
- Samsung ha negato la propria affiliazione al marchio 'Samsung Coin'
- Generato il primo blocco sulla blockchain di Ycash, nuova fork di Zcash