Coil, Mozilla e Creative Commons hanno stretto una collaborazione per finanziare un programma volto a migliorare la monetizzazione in rete.
Cryptocurrency donations are gaining more and more popularity over time. As most cryptocurrencies are still in the so-called legal “gray zone” and have no need to be explained to authorities or be subject to taxationation, their use is very suitable for media creators, publishers and different digital communities. There has been a lot of fascinating news about cryptocurrency donations, such as Potcoin funding Dennis Rodman’s trip to North Korea in an attempt to bring peace for Guam, proving it’s safe during the US-North Korea political conflict. The Dogecoin community is also famous for their donations. For example, they were involved in some interesting charity cases, such as raising fifty thousand dollars for the Jamaican Bobsled team to go to the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014 and thirty thousand dollars to build a well in the Tana river basin in Kenya.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute