Durante una conferenza delle Nazioni Unite, Binance ha introdotto una piattaforma per donazioni benefiche basata su tecnologia blockchain.
Cryptocurrency donations are gaining more and more popularity over time. As most cryptocurrencies are still in the so-called legal “gray zone” and have no need to be explained to authorities or be subject to taxationation, their use is very suitable for media creators, publishers and different digital communities. There has been a lot of fascinating news about cryptocurrency donations, such as Potcoin funding Dennis Rodman’s trip to North Korea in an attempt to bring peace for Guam, proving it’s safe during the US-North Korea political conflict. The Dogecoin community is also famous for their donations. For example, they were involved in some interesting charity cases, such as raising fifty thousand dollars for the Jamaican Bobsled team to go to the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014 and thirty thousand dollars to build a well in the Tana river basin in Kenya.
- Malesia: Banca centrale e regolatore finanziario stanno "mettendo in atto" le normative sulle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 7 dicembre
- Double Spending su Bitcoin Cash SV: un video dimostra che chiunque può farlo tramite le transazioni "0-conf"
- Il direttore di un famoso fondo di beneficenza ritiene che il crollo di mercato sia solo "un piccolo ostacolo"
- Ethereum: l'hard fork "Constantinople" arriverà a metà gennaio