Secondo alcuni rumor, gli amministratori delegati di Bitmain Jihan Wu e Micree Zhan Ketuan potrebbero abbandonare i propri incarichi, pur mantenendo l'ultima pa...
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- Bitcoin si avvicina di nuovo a quota 8.000$, forti guadagni per tutte le criptovalute principali
- Coinbase Earn diventa disponibile al pubblico di oltre 100 paesi
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 17 maggio
- Banca Centrale Europea: le criptovalute non influenzeranno le nostre politiche monetarie
- Circle rilascia un altro attestato sulle riserve in dollari della sua stablecoin USDC