The republic of Slovenia is a south-central European country with a population of two million and 20,000 square kilometers of area. Slovenia has a developed free-market and service-based economy with one of the highest GDPs in the Slavic countries. Slovenian exports mainly consist of machine and mechanical equipment, medicine and electronics. Bitcoin in legal in Slovenia. Slovenian Bitcoin regulations mostly apply to mining and the selling of goods in Bitcoin, which are subject to Slovenian Bitcoin taxation. There are no restrictions toward Bitcoin exchanges in Slovenia. Cryptocurrency exchanges are free to perform any legal operations and open their units — like Bitstamp did — in Slovenia. However, Bitcoin is not considered to be legal tender or a financial instrument and, therefore, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not subject to capital gains tax.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- 'Sviluppatore blockchain' è il lavoro emergente in più rapida crescita, svela LinkedIn
- 'Cos'è Bitcoin' fra le domande più cercate in rete nel 2018, svela Google Trends
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain