Nel terzo trimestre del 2019, l'applicazione Cash App di Square ha riportato molti nuovi acquirenti di Bitcoin, ma i profitti rimangono deludenti.
Square, Inc. is a financial services and mobile payment company founded in 2009 by Twitter developers Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Square has various products for businesses and individuals. The most noticeable of them are Square Cash and Square Point of Sale (Square POS). The Square Cash app is a mobile payment service application that has recorded 7 million active users in February 2018. Square Cash enables fiat transactions to bank accounts and debit cards. Square Cash also offers Bitcoin purchases and transfer to other users. Square POS is an application for inventory management and business analytics. Square is available in Canada, Australia, the U.K., the U.S. and Japan. It has a strong financial performance and rates of growth, gradually expanding and acquiring new businesses.
- Great North Data: società di mining canadese costretta a liquidare
- Attacco ransomware ad uno dei più grandi data center degli Stati Uniti
- Attività illecite con le criptovalute: fra verità e menzogna
- Entro il 2030 le crypto potrebbero sostituire le valute fiat, svela una ricerca della Deutsche Bank
- Bitcoin recupera da sotto i 7.200$, Peter Schiff: "È game over"