Secondo Tim Cook, CEO di Apple, la creazione di denaro dovrebbe rimanere nelle mani dei governi, non passare ai business.
Apple Inc. is an American transnational IT company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is famous for its products, with most recognizable being the Apple iPhone and Apple Macbook. Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak in 1976 for the production and distribution of the Apple I personal computer. After successful sales of the Apple II, Apple went public and gained instant financial success. Apple changed the computer industry by providing user-friendly graphical interfaces, wide marketing programs and design features. Today, Apple has the world’s largest revenue for any IT company and is the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. Apple is often referred to as the world’s most valuable brand, but is also criticized for its labor practices, anti-competitive behavior, the use of sweatshop labor and insufficient data security.
- La compagnia tedesca Hahn Air emette i primi biglietti su blockchain
- BBC: Presunta correlazione tra 450 milioni di dollari in Bitcoin scomparsi e l’intelligence russa
- Visa al lavoro su un sistema blockchain per l'elaborazione di dati privati su larga scala
- Joe Lubin: Ethereum e Bitcoin non hanno dovuto affrontare le regolamentazioni, a differenza dei nuovi progetti
- Bitcoin a 8.400$, gli analisti mettono in guardia i trader: potenziale crollo a 7.400$