Bitcoin Debit Card News
The idea of creating plastic cards pegged to Bitcoin has been developed from the start of the appearance of Bitcoin in 2008. In 2011-2012, the Bitcoin community started discussing the real possibility of issuing Bitcoin debit cards and their prospects. The attractiveness of this idea is obvious to investors, developers and users, as BTC debit cards could significantly facilitate the use of virtual currency in daily life and, consequently, popularize cryptocoins. By replenishing such cards with Bitcoin, it is possible to pay in shops which don’t accept Bitcoin, as it will be converted into fiat currency automatically. In 2015-2016, the number of projects related to virtual money debit cards began to grow, so currently a cryptocurrency holder can choose among over 25 companies.
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- 'Sviluppatore blockchain' è il lavoro emergente in più rapida crescita, svela LinkedIn
- Un importante client di Ethereum aggiorna il proprio software in preparazione all'hard fork Constantinople
- Bitcoin vicino ai 3.400$, altro lieve calo dei mercati delle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 12 dicembre