Bitcoin Payment News
Bitcoin, as any other type of established currency is, among other things, meant to be a method payment. As of yet, Bitcoin payments have not become widely used, though they are surely moving towards it. The Bitcoin payment process establishes a pretty high entry barrierfor users and pushes some potential users away. The small amount of accepters makes using Bitcoin as a means of payment an unnecessary option for most businesses. Still,it might not be not wise to turn down a method of payment that is useful for some clients, since accepting payments though Bitcoin isn’t really that hard of a task. There are multiple guides on how to accept Bitcoin payments and secondary services have been made to ease in this task. Bitcoin payments were, for some time, slow and expensive, but the development of Bitcoin makes it easier and faster to use Bitcoin as an alternative to cash for regular, small purchases.
- Malesia: Banca centrale e regolatore finanziario stanno "mettendo in atto" le normative sulle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 7 dicembre
- Double Spending su Bitcoin Cash SV: un video dimostra che chiunque può farlo tramite le transazioni "0-conf"
- Il direttore di un famoso fondo di beneficenza ritiene che il crollo di mercato sia solo "un piccolo ostacolo"
- Ethereum: l'hard fork "Constantinople" arriverà a metà gennaio