Le altcoin continueranno la propria ripresa dopo l'ultimo pullback? Analizziamo i grafici.
Notizie Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a cryptocurrency designed by the nChain company. Bitcoin SV was announced on August 16, 2018 and is described as an attempt to restore the original Bitcoin protocol. The SV acronym stands for “Satoshi Vision”, representing the goal of building the cryptocurrency as it was conceptualized by the Bitcoin developer. The original Bitcoin white paper is mentioned as the core document of the project on the Bitcoin SV website. Bitcoin SV is a product of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork that happened on November 15 and is maintained by the development team led by the nChain employees - Daniel Connolly and Steve Shadders. The Bitcoin SV price is highly volatile, but the crypto was fast to become one of the top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization and is actively traded on most cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Facebook punta al lancio di Libra nel 2020, nonostante l'opposizione dei regolatori
- Dopo OKEx, anche Upbit annuncia l'interruzione del trading per le privacy coin
- Long Blockchain Corp. vende la propria filiale dedicata al commercio di bevande
- I trader dovranno dire addio a pause pranzo e week-end, ha affermato il CEO di BitMEX Arthur Hayes
- Analisi dei prezzi 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA