Le altcoin continueranno la propria ripresa dopo l'ultimo pullback? Analizziamo i grafici.
Notizie Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a cryptocurrency designed by the nChain company. Bitcoin SV was announced on August 16, 2018 and is described as an attempt to restore the original Bitcoin protocol. The SV acronym stands for “Satoshi Vision”, representing the goal of building the cryptocurrency as it was conceptualized by the Bitcoin developer. The original Bitcoin white paper is mentioned as the core document of the project on the Bitcoin SV website. Bitcoin SV is a product of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork that happened on November 15 and is maintained by the development team led by the nChain employees - Daniel Connolly and Steve Shadders. The Bitcoin SV price is highly volatile, but the crypto was fast to become one of the top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization and is actively traded on most cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Capo del FinCEN: le criptovalute richiedono un'applicazione molto severa delle norme antiriciclaggio
- In seguito all'hard fork, i miner di BCH sprecano risorse per generare 14 blocchi invalidi
- Binance implementa il supporto per la lira turca
- Mike Kayamori: 'Il governo non può provare a regolamentare cose che ancora non comprende'
- CEO di Binance: il resto del mondo faticherà a rimanere al passo con la Cina