Secondo l'analista Brian Kelly, l'attuale mercato ribassista non rappresenta la fine per le criptovalute.
Brian Kelly News
Brian Kelly is the founder and CEO at BKCM LLC, an investment firm mainly specializing in virtual currencies. He is also a currency investment advisor. Besides that, Brian Kelly’s one of CNBC U.S. contributors. Brian Kelly’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 when he tried to buy Bitcoin for the first time in order to gain “fast money” from it, as he thought this was the only purpose for cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the next year, Kelly changed his mind and he created his own experimental cryptocoin in order to learn more about the technology and to spread awareness about digital currencies. In 2014, he also published the book The Bitcoin Big Bang which is sold in BTC. By 2016, Brian Kelly’s net worth had reached over $1.5 million.
- Secondo la Banca dei Regolamenti Internazionali, in futuro Bitcoin dovrà necessariamente abbandonare la PoW
- Ulteriore contrazione dei mercati, la capitalizzazione crolla di 5 miliardi di dollari
- Alistair Milne: Bitcoin è l'unica blockchain pubblica che certamente durerà cent'anni
- Il wallet di criptovalute "Smart Card" della startup svizzera Tangem ottiene 15 mln di di dollari da SBI Group
- Professore del MIT: la blockchain permette di avere un'economia più inclusiva e senza confini