La piattaforma di video-sharing YouTube ha pubblicato un falso annuncio per il wallet di Bitcoin Electrum, sotto il quale si nascondeva un malware
Electrum is a Bitcoin and Dash electronic wallet. The first version of the Electrum wallet was launched by Thomas Voegtlin in 2011. Thomas Voegtlin had been developing Electrum by himself until in 2015, when he announced that anyone interested can take part in its development. The Electrum Bitcoin wallet is a thin kind of wallet, which means that a user doesn’t need to download the entire history of the blockchain. Electrum has two-factor authentication, supports hardware wallets, offers desktop and mobile device applications and allows users to keep their private keys offline. According to the official website of Electrum, the program was developed for all users — from newbies to specialists. Electrum is a free piece of software. However, Electrum has fees for transactions that are noted on the official website.
- Bitcoin si avvicina di nuovo a quota 8.000$, forti guadagni per tutte le criptovalute principali
- Coinbase Earn diventa disponibile al pubblico di oltre 100 paesi
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 17 maggio
- Banca Centrale Europea: le criptovalute non influenzeranno le nostre politiche monetarie
- Circle rilascia un altro attestato sulle riserve in dollari della sua stablecoin USDC