TrustNodes crede che un sell-off da parte di EOS sia la causa del calo di ethereum registrato oggi.
GDAX is a Bitcoin trading platform and a project of the Coinbase company. It was launched in 2016 and the main goal of its creators was to develop the platform for professional use. Despite the fact that the GDAX exchange is made for specialists, the GDAX app and its interface is not complicated compared with other platforms and is understandable for new users. According to the official website, security is a main concern of the service’s developers, so 98% of assets are stored in offline digital hosts. To start working with the service, a new user should verify his personal data. The platform is targeted at customers from Great Britain, Europe and the USA, as it is only in English and has only three fiat currencies available: USD, EUR and GBP, with the possibility of use dependent on the customer’s region. The main features of GDAX are very fast transactions and the absence of fees.
- La compagnia svizzera Swisscom distribuirà opere d'arte tokenizzate
- Franck Muller rilascia un orologio di lusso con un wallet di Bitcoin incorporato
- BitMex Research: possibili fenomeni di double spending in BCH, coinvolti più di 1,3 milioni di dollari
- Improvviso rialzo dei mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin raggiunge un nuovo massimo annuale
- Il browser Brave consentirà di effettuare donazioni in criptovalute ai creatori di contenuti su Twitter, Twitch e YouTube