Resoconto sulle migliori e peggiori previsioni di quest'anno. Chi aveva ragione, e chi invece torto?
McAfee, Inc is a unit of the Intel Corporation that specializes in security software and is headquartered in California, US. The McAfee founder is John McAfee, who established the company as McAfee Associates in 1987. McAfee Associates was purchased by Intel in 2011. The current McAfee CEO is Chris Young. McAfee Associates was very successful as the first commercial antivirus software developer and made a wide range of security programs for enterprises and businesses. It still claims to be the largest developer of security-related technologies. McAfee malware protection products remains some of the most popular on the market. McAfee’s business also covers such fields as intrusion prevention systems, data validating software, site advising, etc. Throughout the long history of the company, a lot of accusations were made and McAfee had several cases of inefficient work. However, it is still one of the world’s major software developers.
- CEO di Coinbase: è improbabile che l'exchange QuadrigaCX abbia pianificato un exit scam
- Il gigante delle telecomunicazioni sudcoreano KT lancerà una piattaforma Blockchain-as-a-Service
- Una casa d'aste britannica venderà 430.000$ in criptovalute sequestrate dalla polizia belga
- Vicepresidente di IBM Blockchain: Bitcoin raggiungerà il milione di dollari
- Funzionario del Korea Exchange: la decisione degli Stati Uniti relativa agli ETF sul Bitcoin guiderà anche il mercato locale