SoftBank permetterà agli utenti di tutto il mondo di effettuare trasferimenti internazionali di denaro tramite RCS, SMS o email, utilizzando la tecnologia block...
Uber is an American-based international company that has made an application with the same name for searching, calling, getting and paying for a taxi or private driver. The company was founded in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garett Camp and the main office of Uber is currently headquartered in San Francisco. With the help of the application, a customer can book a cab and follow its track. In terms of cryptocurrency, in Uber, Bitcoin is allowed as a payment for buying gift cards and even, in some countries, rides also can be paid in virtual currencies. However, while the administration is just considering the ability of such ways of payment, some experts think that decentralized technologies, such as blockchain for Uber and other services that work as mediators, can be dangerous since, with blockchain, drivers and other service providers can connect directly to their customers.
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- 'Sviluppatore blockchain' è il lavoro emergente in più rapida crescita, svela LinkedIn
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Bitcoin vicino ai 3.400$, altro lieve calo dei mercati delle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 12 dicembre