VAT (Value-Added Tax) is a tax assessed to compensate services and infrastructure that were used in production and distribution processes and were provided by the state. The VAT tax raises about a fifth of the total revenue provided by the taxing system in most countries where it is implemented. Currently, 166 countries employ a VAT. The United States replaced the VAT with a sales tax system. In the European Union (EU). the VAT is obligatory by the EU VAT directive and is implemented in every country of European Union. Most countries also use reduced rates for VAT in order to liberate certain industries and encourage their development. The uncertain position of cryptocurrency taxing has led to various tactics in taxation, and some of the countries have decided to tax Bitcoin under VAT regulations. However, this practice is currently rejected by some governments and replaced by a capital gains tax.
- Soltanto due miner ASIC di Bitcoin rimangono remunerativi in questo mercato ribassista
- Binance combatte la disinformazione con il lancio di una nuova piattaforma educativa multilingue
- Crypto.com assume un ex dirigente di PayPal per incrementare l'adozione delle criptovalute nel settore dei pagamenti
- L'exchange Gemini dei fratelli Winklevoss arriva su smartphone grazie alla nuova app
- Wallet di criptovalute all'interno del Galaxy S10? Per Samsung si tratta solo di "rumor"