Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, la seconda banca della Spagna, ha concluso un prestito da 150 mln di euro con Porsche Holdings utilizzando la tecnologia blockc...
BBVA or Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is a multinational banking group founded in 1857 and headquartered in Bilbao, Spain. The BBVA bank is the second largest in Spain and one of the biggest in the world. In 2015, the total assets of BBVA were around $750 billion and it had a revenue of more than $23 billion. BBVA banking is known for its aim of digitalization and implementation of innovative technologies. BBVA has a strong international presence, with subsidiaries in U.S. (BBVA Compass), Turkey (Garanti Bank), Mexico (BBVA Bancomer) and a number of other countries. BBVA Compass Bank is the 30th largest in the United States, has more than 11,000 employees and total assets of over $86 billion. The current CEO of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is Carlos Torres Vila — an MIT graduate, with degrees from National University of Distance Education and Sloan School of Management.
- Bitcoin si avvicina di nuovo a quota 8.000$, forti guadagni per tutte le criptovalute principali
- Coinbase Earn diventa disponibile al pubblico di oltre 100 paesi
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 17 maggio
- Banca Centrale Europea: le criptovalute non influenzeranno le nostre politiche monetarie
- Circle rilascia un altro attestato sulle riserve in dollari della sua stablecoin USDC