Stando ad un sondaggio recentemente condotto da bitFlyer, il 63% degli europei è certo che fra dieci anni le criptovalute continueranno ad esistere.
BitFlyer is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The company was founded in 2014 in Japan and currently it is one of the leading platforms by trade volume in Asia. The majority number of trades of Bitcoin on BitFlyer are conducted in the national Japanese currency yen (JPY). The company is also well known for Miyabi — BitFlyer’s development of the fastest enterprise-grade blockchain technology. According to BitFlyer’s COO, Miyabi is able to operate over 1,500 transactions per second while Bitcoin processes only two and Ethereum only seven transactions per second. BitFlyer offers two trading platforms for different purposes. The first, Bitcoin Easy Exchange, is aimed at those who just need to buy Bitcoin and is very convenient for newbies. The second platform, BitFlyer Lightning, has a range of special tools for various kinds of trading.
- Cina: Bitcoin riconosciuto come "proprietà virtuale"
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin ancora sopra i 10.000$
- Le aziende petrolifere potrebbero ridurre le proprie spese del 30% grazie alla blockchain, afferma il CEO di Data Gumbo
- Arrestato in Italia l'ex CEO di WEX, spin-off dell'exchange BTC-e
- Analisi dei prezzi, 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM