La società madre dell'exchange di criptovalute Bithumb ottiene un investimento da 200 milioni di dollari, confermati i piani d'espansione della piattaforma sudc...
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Samson Mow: Bitcoin non va bene per i pagamenti, la Lightning risolve questo problema
- Il sentimento degli investitori in Bitcoin è fortemente negativo, svela il Crypto Fear and Greed Index
- Il presunto hacker di Binance annuncia di essere pronto a pubblicare i dati KYC degli utenti
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti