Bithumb Global, divisione dell'exchange sudcoreano Bithumb, pianifica il lancio in India di una nuova piattaforma regolamentata di trading.
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Gerald Cotten è davvero morto? Miller Thomson richiede un'autopsia
- CEO di Celsius: Internet diventerà un'applicazione della blockchain
- Nel periodo di Capodanno, la Fed stamperà 425 miliardi di dollari: tre volte la capitalizzazione di mercato di Bitcoin
- SendFriend: costo delle commissioni ridotto dell'80% grazie a Ripple
- Pubblico ministero di New York: assurdo che Bitfinex e Tether critichino le indagini