La società madre dell'exchange di criptovalute Bithumb ottiene un investimento da 200 milioni di dollari, confermati i piani d'espansione della piattaforma sudc...
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Bitcoin inarrestabile, supera il muro dei 5.600$ e registra il suo primo golden cross da ottobre 2015
- Tom Lee: gli attuali valori del Bitcoin Misery Index non si sono mai visti in un mercato ribassista
- La società di cybersecurity Forcepoint brevetta una soluzione di monitoraggio basata su blockchain
- Nuovo sondaggio: cittadini sudcoreani investono in media 6.000$ in criptovaluta
- Lieve crescita dei mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.315$