Le banche europee non sembrano interessate alle monete digitali, decentralizzate o meno.
Cambodia is a country located on the Indochinese Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Cambodia is one of the least developed countries in Asia. However, it has one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world. Bitcoin in Cambodia is developing gradually, as the government hasn’t decided yet on the laws as they relate to blockchain and Bitcoin. Cambodian authorities have only claimed mentioned some limitations for banks and other financial establishments on trading and advertising cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, in Cambodia, the adoption of Bitcoin is becoming more and more real, as there are already local cryptocurrency exchange platforms for citizens and there are some projects being made to develop digital currencies and other related products and services — including Bitcoin mining in Cambodia.
- Vitalik Buterin: Proof-of-Stake e sharding renderanno le blockchain 'mille volte' più efficienti
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors
- La Spagna pianifica l'introduzione di regolamentazioni per criptovalute e blockchain
- La droga è sparita: Mike Novogratz compara gli attuali mercati delle criptovalute ad una clinica di metadone